2.3

Purchased ring for Christmas gift the stone in the ring fell out about six hours after giving the gift. Fred Meyer on meridian is a joke would not recommend that you buy any jewelry there why 100 words I was very upset with the whole process and don't understand how fm can sell these products that are so seems like poorly constructed I've dealt for many years at fm but not on meridian and in there jewelry departments I need 25 more words for this I need more words I need more words I need more words I need more words am I close how close am i help me I can't proceed

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $600. The author is overall dissatisfied with Fred Meyer Jewelers. The most disappointing about ring from Fred Meyer Jewelers was quality of product Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fred Meyer Jewelers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Jewelry and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare Fred Meyer Jewelers to other companies on our site.

Comments