My bracelet braked after few times of wearing it during a long period of time.The quality of product was mediocre.

I went to store to fix it according with the lifetime warranty that I purchased separately for this exact situation. The repair was not that hard to do but the repair man messed up the bracelet to the point of being unwearable.

I asked for a replacement but they said they do not have the product anymore and that the price for a similar one is a lot higher now and I have to pay the difference out of pocket.What kind of lifetime replacement warranty is this?

Review about: Fred Meyer Jewelers Bracelet Repair.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: replacement with similar product at no extra cost to customer.

Had an Experience with Fred Meyer Jewelers?

Comments

Replicahaus Ca - How to return and get you money back counterfeited Operations - Websites Replicahaus Ca "replicahaus.ca. replicahause.es replicahause.nl ReplicaHause.co Akash Karma: akash@webhause.com is hides behind the name Keisha Gomes info@supportwatches.com. If you are in Canada, contact asap! Criminal Intelligence Analytical Unit RCMP ( Royal Canadian..." Read more Malleries.com SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Malleries "I bought what I thought was an authentic Chanel purse & I received a knock off. I was insulted that the *** shop owner from 2HAUTE2HANDLE thought they could slip..." Read more The Bradford Exchange - HARRY POTTER SNOW GLOBE The Bradford Exchange "...I ORDERED IT FOR MY DAUGHTERS BIRTDAY AND MAYBE A YEAR LATER I WILL RECEIVE IT..." Read more Pandora Jewelry - Not very good. Ustomer service Pandora Jewelry "no subject I am writing to convey my displeasure at the faulty necklace and poor customer service from (name of store). The necklace has discoloured and tarnished to such a..." Read more Outback Steakhouse - Bad steak Outback Steakhouse "...the steaks had a awful smell. made my littile girl throw up. its was so bad that meat was like dissolving in my hand..." Read more Skechers - Defective Sports Shoes Skechers "My name is Mayank Jain (+919350172012) from India I purchased Skechers sports shoes a month back. Although its my 3rd purchase. I purchased the shoes for my wife around 3-4..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more FALSE ADVERTISING AND HORRILBE HEINOUS WHOREPEATION CALLED SHOPLET Shoplet "Shoplet is a crap show. I will never, ever, buy anything from them again for as long as I live. First off they are false advertisers. They show a picture..." Read more